Click on banner to return to online show......
"Christmas in July"!!Therefore....a VARIETY of pieces to be seen!!
Free Shipping to USA customers; international will be billed separately. Thank you for understanding the financial predicament.
Reuben is finding his new home @ Esperance, NY. I know he will be happy there!! (Sold)"Berries & Butterflies" "Miss Emeralde" , as I refer to her; created from hand dyed viscose "mohair"....very rich blues, greens, EMERALD! Photo does not truly capture the intensity of this piece. Artist papered butterflies, vintage glass berries in basket; vintage art pin and straw hat. 11/12 inch size, BUT a Seated piece. 125.00. #2
DETAIL PHOTOS
"Sammys Red Hearts"A great piece with wooden motorcycle and 2 bears, size 11/12 inches., with red wooden hearts, red faux leather helmet, vintage Harley pin..."Ride Straight"...piece embellished with red glitter hearts. BEARS: Vintage upholstery fabric used with couching @ seams; imported mohair with vintage upholstery. Wooden bike is 12 inches long.I JUST LOVE THIS PIECE! (Take a chance; you will love them, too). 155.00 #6










